Deadline of entries is extended till the
20th of May 2020
can be send via online entry with secure payment
Entries can be send via online entry with secure payment:
www.zkwpkrakow.pl , www.dogshows.pl, www.doglle.com
• If you want to apply through our website please follow the
instructions given by Dotpay system.
You can also send entry forms with registered post to the following
Związek Kynologiczny w Polsce Oddział w Krakowie, ul. Żywiecka 36,
30-427 Kraków, Poland
• The deadline for sending the application is 20.05.2020
• Proof of payment must be attached to the entry form, otherwise the
application will not be accep-ted.
• Payments to the account: PL 71124044321978001034975931 Swift PKO
• Bank and post charges are to be paid by exhibitor
• If the application is not paid, the dog will not be placed in a
catalogue, and will not be judged at the show.
• Payments made at the exhibition will not be accepted.
• Changes of a selected class is only possible till day 20.05.2020
Copies of required certificates (for champion and working class),
pedigree and other documents
(f.e. World and Europe Winner, Club Winner) should be attached to
entry form or sent by email:
The show takes place under the patronage of the FCI. You are allowed
to enter dogs and bitches of all breeds, having FCI pedigrees, which
are 4 months old at the day of the show.
Catalog in the form of PDF file will be available for each exhibitor in
the system on each of the exhibition day, two hours before the start of
judging in the rings.
Catalogs in the printed version can be purchased in advance in system
while doing dogs entry.
They will be available to be picked up on the day of the exhibition. The
printed catalog price is 3 EUR
Payment and fees (Foreign exhibitors) catalogue online:
• for the first dog – 40 EUR
• for each next dog – 35 EUR
• Minor puppy, Puppy class – 15 EUR
• International FCI Champions – 15 EUR
• Veteran class – 15 EUR